Try this easy and delicious recipe for gluten-free brownies for a quick and filling treat.
- 1 15-ounce can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour (or blend whole oats in blender until fine like flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup Stevia (granulated, not liquid)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable, olive, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8×8-inch pan.
Blend all ingredients in the food processor or blender, until smooth. Pour into the pan and bake for 20–30 minutes or until the top is dry.
Let cool before cutting it up, because the insides will be gooey! You can even stir extras into the batter before adding it to the pan—like nuts, dried fruits, or even chocolate chips!