Here’s an easy recipe for scrambled eggs using powerful ingredients to boost immunity, keep your blood sugars level and keep you satisfied for hours.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 thinly sliced sweet potato
- 1 Al Fresco Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage link
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat feta cheese
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice and quarter 1/4 cup washed sweet potato.
- Slice chicken sausage into quarter size slices.
- Preheat cast iron fry pan over med-high heat. Spray pan with cooking spray and add sweet potatoes and sausage.
- cook over medium to medium-high heat until sweet potatoes are tender and sausage is heated through and browned on both sides. This should take approximately 5 minutes.
- Open the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Add eggs to sweet potatoes and sausage and cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with 1 tablespoon low-fat feta cheese.
- Serve warm 406 calories 12% carbohydrates, 53% fat, 35% Protein